~* The Holy Trail *~

From what I see, from where I stand,     Spreads the vast and vibrant land.
A wish to see the valley deep,           Up the wavy long lanes leap,         Hmm....miles to go before I sleep.
A song to hum till bright lights pale,   Picking and peeking, off I sail,     Along there, lies THE HOLY TRAIL....

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Nostalgia....

Here is our final year branch video. This is the video of IT 2K5 batch, NITK, Surathkal. Enjoyed every bit making it !! Really miss the great hostel life :-(

It's 3min approx and may take a while. I would suggest to pause the video until it's completely buffered and then play it, so that there won't be any hitches in between. You'll also need flash enabled for this.


Well, here it is, our moments of the four most wonderful years....





technorati tags: , , , , ,



2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...Must appreciate the background music used. Especially Swadesh music used for exams.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Gubbi said...

Thanks for the comment.
Background music are all selected by my friend IK.

Would have been nice if u had left your name. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home